If you're a Geophysicist with at least 1-2 years of geophysical site work experience and you're looking for an exciting new challenge, then SEP Geophysical could be the right fit for you.
What we're looking for:
- 1 - 2 years of geophysical site work experience
- A good understanding of a wide range of geophysical methods
- A strong academic background in a relevant degree
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to work on sites all over the UK
- Must have a valid driving license
- Familiarity with Geophysical data processing and Autocad preferred
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills
We offer a supportive and friendly working environment, with opportunities for personal and professional development. Remote working would be considered for the right candidate. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below.
Please apply via the form below:
or in writing attaching a CV to:
SEP Geophysical Ltd
Unit 3d Selby Place,
Stanley Industrial Estate,
Lancashire WN8 8EF