SEP Geophysical are recruiting for a Graduate Geophysicist to join our dynamic and exciting team.
Started in 2021, SEP Geophysical have been providing bespoke, high quality geophysical surveys and consultancy services with a well-established client base for a range of sectors including, local authorities, civil engineering, renewable energy, construction and rail sectors. We want a motivated graduate geophysicist to join our ranks helping us deliver our projects while we support them in their first career steps.
Who we’re looking for:
- A good understanding of a wide range of geophysical methods
- A strong academic background in a relevant degree
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to work on sites all over the UK
- Must have a valid UK driving license and have the right to work in the UK
- Must be willing to travel nationwide and stay away from home as required.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work and help grow a dynamic, and ambitious team.
- Works predominantly nationwide with some international opportunities
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and benefits
- Support with Continued Professional Development and attaining chartership.
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities
Please apply via the form below:
or in writing attaching a CV to:
SEP Geophysical Ltd
Unit 3d Selby Place,
Stanley Industrial Estate,
Lancashire WN8 8EF